Learn more about Dr. Robert Sikorski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Sikorski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sikorski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sikorski has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sikorski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 33 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Sikorski practice?
Dr. Robert Sikorski practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Family Medicine, General Practice, and Psychiatry near Westland, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Redford, MI.
See Westland Internists, Westland Oncologists, Westland Family Physicians, Westland General Practitioners, and Westland Psychiatrists.