Dr. Robert Sikorski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sikorski?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Robert Sikorski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 14th, 2016

Awesome Dr. Fabulous bed side man er. A Dr. That takes his time an really listens to you! Love him!😛

August 29th, 2013

Thankful for my Dr.

I have been going to Dr Sikorski since I was an infant. As a child growing up I always felt safe going to the doctors. He would alway tell me big bird was up my nose or he saw Oscar in my ear. Recently I had to go in for a burn on my stomach. My daughter has never been to the office with me. He was very sweet to her. He always remembers who I am and still the kind man I have come to know. He told me to follow up today. My daughter came with me sock monkey and doctor kit in tow. When he came in he took the time to look at her doctor kit. And see her sock monkey's boo boo. Made me remember how good he was to me that little. He was amazed at my healing and told me or looked good. I feel lucky to have such an amazing doctor.

November 29th, 2012

Woonderful and caring physician

I have been Dr. Sikorski's patient since 1990. Fantastic doctor!

July 18th, 2011

horrible doctor

this doctor never wants to diagnose the problem. all he does is gives addicts more pills to meet there fix, im surprised the fda hasn't stepped in yet , cause hes handing over pills like they are candy. not smart. instead of trying to fix the problem he's trying to ,make people worse by ruining there liver and kidneys etc

February 17th, 2011

very upset

well the dr is fine. but when a patient calls in there meds and it takes them days to fill them sometimes longer is behond unreal i mean he should be reported for refusing services. cause i dont feel he should make them wait 3 and for days cause his Secretary cant do there job in a proper manner. maybe if they spend less time gabbing more time on there jobs we wouldnt have this problem

November 21st, 2010

Comments on Dr. Sikorski

Dr. Sikorski is a warm and caring physician and very thorough. He always knocks before he comes in and is very cheerful. Takes his time with you and makes you feel so much better than when you went in. He has recently replaced his former nurse and now has a pleasant and very caring person assisting him. I would recommended him to my loved ones.

November 2nd, 2009

An AWESOME Doctor!

My first time going to see this doctor blew me away.I've never had a doctor as caring as he is. He was knowledgeable and explained all answers to my questions. Also, he was very polite when it came to listening to my front chest area. That made me feel comfortable and put me at ease. Because I've always been uncomfortable around male doctors. I would highly recommend anyone(family, friends, and even strangers) to choose him as their doctor.

May 11th, 2009

The doctor is an amazing physician and really cares about his patients. I only wish his nursing staff was a bit more friendly. Because he's so kind, I deal with the nurses.

February 10th, 2016