A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Silver:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Silver is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silver
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Silver, FACE, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Silver graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Silver has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Silver FACE and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Silver practice?
- Dr. Robert Silver has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Silver practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Nashua, NH.
See Nashua Internists and Nashua Endocrinologists.