Dr. Robert Smith Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Robert Smith?

Worse doctor ever.

Posted on February 27th, 2013

I have not EVER been to such a doctor with such terrible relation to others. He had no compassion for my hashimatoes, thyroid disease or the fact that I just wanted help to feel better. He acted as if I was there just because I enjoyed the hour wait in the waiting room. I really truly believe that it takes much more than credientials on a wall to make you a decent human bein- he fits that to a tee; no wonder he has moved to many different locations- if he talks to his co workers the way he does his patients then there is no way anyone would keep him. Do not waste your time. The girl at the front working the desk was kind though, thankfully.