Dr. Robert Snyder MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 28th, 2016
Great surgeon
I went to the emergency room for abdominal pains. Dr. Snyder was the surgeon and found that my appendix burst all over my gut. He used over 5 liters of fluid to clean it out and installed a drain tube. He saw me the next morning and told me what happened. He came in each of the next 5 days to check on me. He has a great bed side manner. He is very personable, friendly and jokes around. Dr. Snyder answered my questions truthfully and so I could understand his answers.

February 2nd, 2016
He operated on my knee and is providing pain management for my hip and back. My knee is totally pain free! Thank you, Dr. Synder!

October 7th, 2015
He is an excellent courteous doctor and is staff is very kind and efficient. I've been going to him for many years and he takes great care of me. I highly recommend his services.

January 21st, 2015
Very Fast with NO Concern
When I phoned this practice I was very specific as to my issue and asked if this matched a Dr specialty there and was advised Dr Snyder handled this area of hip/leg issues. But when I saw him, he appeared to give no weight to what I was saying. Gave me no idea that he even understood what I was there inquiring about. He sent me out with no therapy order, no ideas, no plan or guidance to address my uneven gait. I was not looking for surgery, but did expect some understanding of how a gait problem could be tested for regarding my particular case. It felt like I could have made an appt with my neighbors child and gone next door to get that shrug of the "I don't know shoulders" .. Seriously....

April 8th, 2011
Not A Care In The World...
When I saw Dr. Snyder he did not take any time to listen to what I had to say about my injury. He did not explain anything to me. He was not very thorough at all. He prescribed me physical therapy. He proceeded to contact my workers compensation department saying that he did not believe my injury was work related. After seeing my physical therapist one time, he told me what was wrong, explained it to me, agreed that it was work related, and helped me to fix it. He was not impressed with the restrictions that were given to me. Dr. Snyder did not even wait to see what the physical therapist thought before cutting me off. Now I have to come out of my own pocket to have any further treatment done. Thanks Dr. Snyder for nothing.

July 9th, 2008
Feel Like Brand New
After having battled a knee problem for years and multilpe cortisone shots, Dr. Snyder stated that he highly recommended surgery to repair a torn meniscus. I did and it's been one year now and my knee has never felt better. Thank you Dr. Snyder.