A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Spies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Spies is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Spies, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spies graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spies has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Spies MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Spies practice?
- Dr. Robert Spies has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Spies practices Plastic Surgery near Paradise Valley, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Surgeons.