Dr. Robert Steele Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Steele?

August 21st, 2012

Dr. Steele treated me and my husband several years ago. When other doctors refused to believe me when I told them of my symptoms, Dr. Steele continued to test and sent me to a specialist who diagnosed my rare condition. Had Dr. Steele not believed me, it's likely my problem would not have been caught and taken care of.Dr. Steele also helped my husband with his case of encephalitis and saved his life. Dr. Steele told me of the complications we could expect over the years, and he was correct down to the last one. It's amazing that 16 years later, we'd still be seeing Dr. Steele's predictions.Dr. Steele was a wonderful doctor to us. We truly appreciate the care he gave us over the years. He took the time to understand our problems, to test as necessary, explain the situation and options, and treat with knowledge and a great bedside manner.

July 13th, 2011

Excellent Physician!

It has been my privilege to work alongside Dr. Robert J. Steele since 1983 both professionally as a registered nurse and as a patient. In my opinion, there is no better diagnostician even when compared to larger hospitals 30 miles away. He is caring, compassionate and keeps up to date on current medical literature in both Interrnal Medicine and Oncology.

Lung Cancer