Learn more about Dr. Robert Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stevens is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stevens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stevens accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stevens practice?
Dr. Robert Stevens practices Family Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Green Bay Family Physicians.