A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Stevens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Stevens is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Stevens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Stevens graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Stevens has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Baycare Medical Center
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Stevens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Stevens practice?
- Dr. Robert Stevens has 9 office locations.
Dr. Robert Stevens practices Family Medicine near Green Bay, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pulaski, WI and Seymour, WI.
See Green Bay Family Physicians.