A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Summerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerer graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Summerer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Community Hospital - CAH
- Brookings Hospital
- Avera Flandreau Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Summerer DO is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Summerer practice?
- Dr. Robert Summerer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Summerer practices Surgery near Madison, SD.
See Madison Surgeons.