A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Summerer graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Summerer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Madison Community Hospital - CAH
- Brookings Hospital
- Avera Flandreau Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Summerer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 15 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Summerer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Summerer practice?
Dr. Robert Summerer practices Surgery near Madison, SD.
See Madison Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Summerer, Dr. Bobby Summerer, Dr. Robbie Summerer, Dr. Rupert Summerer