A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Taub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Taub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Taub graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Taub has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jay Taub MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Taub practice?
- Dr. Robert Taub has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Taub practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near West Hollywood, CA.
See West Hollywood Internists, West Hollywood Hematologists, and West Hollywood Oncologists.