A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thomas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Thomas practice?
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Infectious Disease, Sleep Medicine, Pediatrics, and Neurology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Pulmonologists, Boston Infectious Disease Doctors, Boston Sleep Medicine Doctors, Boston Pediatricians, and Boston Neurologists.