Learn more about Dr. Robert Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Thomas MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Robert Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thomas practices Pulmonary Disease near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Center, MA.
See Boston Pulmonologists.