A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Thompson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Thompson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Thompson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Robert Thompson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Thompson practices Ophthalmology near Brunswick, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Encinitas, CA.
See Brunswick Ophthalmologists.