Learn more about Dr. Robert Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Tripp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tripp accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tripp practice?
Dr. Robert Tripp practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.