A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripp
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Tripp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Tripp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Robert Tripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Tripp practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.