Learn more about Dr. Robert Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tripp
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tripp Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Tripp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Robert Tripp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tripp practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.