Learn more about Dr. Robert Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Tripp is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Tripp, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tripp has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert John Tripp MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Robert Tripp has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Tripp practices Surgery near Rochester, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.