A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urban
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Urban Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Urban MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Urban practice?
- Dr. Robert Urban has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Urban practices Family Medicine near Manistique, MI.
See Manistique Primary Care Doctors.