A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Urban:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Urban graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Urban has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Munising Memorial Hospital
- Schoolcraft Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Urban MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Urban practice?
- Dr. Robert Urban has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Urban practices Family Medicine near Manistique, MI.
See Manistique Primary Care Doctors.