The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Ward
Dr. Robert Ward, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenport, NY, with other offices in New Hyde Park, NY and Woodbury, NY. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Ward is affiliated with North Shore University Hospital, North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr and North Shore Univ at Manhasset. Dr. Ward has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Ward has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...