Dr. Robert Warren Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Warren?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robert Warren?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

August 29th, 2015

Bigot

Dr. Warren Is a bigot and don't say the word pain during your visit or he will call you a drug addict and not help you at all. He doesn't even have the balls to tell you that he would refer you to another doctor.

July 15th, 2014

will not return

My health insurance company no longer contracts with the doctor I'd been seeing for 10+ years, so I made an appointment with Dr. Warren after doing some research. What a big mistake! I made an appointment with the doctor for an initial consult and annual exam. But when I arrived, not only was there a long wait before the appointment, I never saw the doctor at all. I was assigned a PA and did not receive an annual exam. I am employed full time and don't have a lot of spare time to make appointments. I also pay a lot for my health insurance and didn't expect to only see a PA. I do not recommend this doctor and will not return.