A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weber is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weber
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Weber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weber, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Weber graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Weber has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jack Weber MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Weber practice?
- Dr. Robert Weber has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Weber practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Syracuse, NY.
See Syracuse Physiatrists.