A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Weiss is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Joseph Weiss MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Weiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY and Bradford, PA.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.