A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Weiss, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Weiss has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kane Community Hospital
- Woman's Christian Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiss accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Independent Health - 35 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Weiss practice?
Dr. Robert Weiss practices Ophthalmology near Warren, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamestown, NY and Bradford, PA.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.