Dr. Robert Weiss Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Robert Weiss?

Dr Weise

Posted on July 26th, 2016

I found this Doctor to be all over the place when discussing problems.. Not consistent AT ALL. Two and a half years and I am still blind in one eye,, and one trip to another surgeon and another surgery and I can see the following day.! This Doctor dismissed me with .. well I am not going any further , I put in wrong lens and am not taking it out .. go see another Doctor and walked out of the office.. After a detachment two years prior which he did not see me until four days after the detachment, then said, OH we have to operate right now to save your sight..I called on a Friday when my retina detached and he consented to see me on Monday.. I would NOT recommend this Doctor at all!! So for two and a half years I saw him with no sight in the right eye.. One trip to another surgeon, who asked who did this?? End of story I see now fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on February 16th, 2017