A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wells, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
He has special expertise in 14 Areas, including AIDSHIV Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome, Acute Myeloid Leukemia, and Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma.11 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Of Texas - Md Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children S Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wells accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wells practice?
Dr. Robert Wells practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wells, Dr. Bobby Wells, Dr. Rob Wells, Dr. Robbie Wells