A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wells, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Wells MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Robert Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wells practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatric Specialists.