A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wells is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wells
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Wells Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wells, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Brain Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Wells MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Robert Wells has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Wells practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Oncologists.