A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wells:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wells is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wells, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wells has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Memorial Hermann Hospital - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children S Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jeffrey Wells MD is a male Pediatric Oncologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wells practice?
- Dr. Robert Wells has 1 office location.
- Dr. Robert Wells practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near , .