A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert White is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert White, DDS, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. White has 16 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Jerome White DDS and MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. White practice?
- Dr. Robert White has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert White practices Neurology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: North Chesterfield, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.