by Jeanne on Dec 30th, 2013

beautiful office, warm reception, an excellent team that worked well together and made me feel comfortable and well cared for. I can't find my scar- thanks Dr Willard!

Positive experience show details Positive experience
by Eileen on Dec 29th, 2013

I was apprehensive about having my skin cancer removed. But after the procedure was explained I felt more comfortable. Also, the staff really helped to put me at ease. It was really painless and the result (removing a skin cancer from my ear) turned out great. My husband tells me he cannot even see a scar. Overall I was impressed with the office and with Dr. Willard's professionalism.

Highly recommend! show details Highly recommend!
Dec 26th, 2013

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Willard and was extremely pleased with my experience. Dr. Willard was very knowledgable and his technique is exceedingly impressive. He took the time to explain the entire Mohs procedure to me beforehand, putting me at ease about the surgery. The staff was warm and friendy. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Willard.

Dec 18th, 2013

Very difficult to get a hold of MD in an emergency. Good surgeon. Bad @emergency after hrs. Never returns calls.

Poor communication show details Poor communication
by Bruce on Nov 7th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Willard by another dermatologist. When you call to make an appointment you are not able to speak with a person and must use the voicemail. Although they say that they will return your call I have not received one. I am left to assume that this doctor does not want my business.

Surgery Review show details Surgery Review
Feb 13th, 2013

The staff is very warm and personable - making me feel at ease during what I thought would be a very stressful experience. I had Mohs surgery for a skin cancer on my face. It was removed after two steps and the cancer was analyzed under the microscope, which showed that it was gone after the second removal. I was then stitched up and after a week the wound healed great! It has now been about 2 months and I cannot even see the scar. Dr. Willard is a wonderful surgeon and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family who need this procedure. Another great perk is the kitchen at the office - snacks, coffee, etc. which helps since the day can be long while waiting for the skin to be analyzed while you wait.

Excellent experience show details Excellent experience
Feb 25th, 2011

Went to dr Willard for a skin cancer on my ear. It was removed by the Mohs technique. The results were excellent and you cannot even tell I had a surgery. Nice personality, comfortable office, friendly staff and overall very good experience.