inactive

Robert Willard MD Patient Reviews

• Dermatology Doylestown, PA

December 26th, 2013
Highly recommend!
I recently had surgery done by Dr. Willard and was extremely pleased with my experience. Dr. Willard was very knowledgable and his technique is exceedingly impressive. He took the time to explain the entire Mohs procedure to me beforehand, putting me at ease about the surgery. The staff was warm and friendy. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Willard.

December 18th, 2013
Very difficult to get a hold of MD in an emergency. Good surgeon. Bad @emergency after hrs. Never returns calls.

November 7th, 2013
Poor communication
I was referred to Dr Willard by another dermatologist. When you call to make an appointment you are not able to speak with a person and must use the voicemail. Although they say that they will return your call I have not received one. I am left to assume that this doctor does not want my business.

February 25th, 2011
Excellent experience
Went to dr Willard for a skin cancer on my ear. It was removed by the Mohs technique. The results were excellent and you cannot even tell I had a surgery. Nice personality, comfortable office, friendly staff and overall very good experience.