Dermatologist/Mohs Surgeon
Video profile
610 Farm Ln
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-345-6647
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Surgical Patient  |  show details
by Dorothy Schurr on Aug 15th, 2014

Dr. Williard is an amazing man & Mos surgeon. At this time I have had 2 surgeries performed by him and the results are wonderful. One was nose cancer and he had to open my nose from top to the tip of my nose, the cancer was removed (picture is WOW) There is no way you can see any scar at all. Second surgery was up by the inner corner of my left eye ! I didn't think it could be done....He accomplished it and again, no scar. PLEASE STAY OUT OF SUN protect your face with lotion and I hat. I'm of the generation that used baby oil in the sun.....what were we thinking. But have no fear DR. WILLARD is here. His entire office staff is friendly and puts you at ease. He is a young man with a HUGE talent and he is an ex-service man. I'm happy he is my doctor. Please make sure you are checked yearly, as I age (70) spot are showing up. Respectfully submitted Dottie Schurr

|  show details
by Jeanne on Dec 30th, 2013

beautiful office, warm reception, an excellent team that worked well together and made me feel comfortable and well cared for. I can't find my scar- thanks Dr Willard!

|  Positive experience  |  show details
by Eileen on Dec 29th, 2013

I was apprehensive about having my skin cancer removed. But after the procedure was explained I felt more comfortable. Also, the staff really helped to put me at ease. It was really painless and the result (removing a skin cancer from my ear) turned out great. My husband tells me he cannot even see a scar. Overall I was impressed with the office and with Dr. Willard's professionalism.

|  Highly recommend!  |  show details
Dec 26th, 2013

I recently had surgery done by Dr. Willard and was extremely pleased with my experience. Dr. Willard was very knowledgable and his technique is exceedingly impressive. He took the time to explain the entire Mohs procedure to me beforehand, putting me at ease about the surgery. The staff was warm and friendy. Overall, I would highly recommend Dr. Willard.

|  show details
Dec 18th, 2013

Very difficult to get a hold of MD in an emergency. Good surgeon. Bad @emergency after hrs. Never returns calls.

|  Poor communication  |  show details
by Bruce on Nov 7th, 2013

I was referred to Dr Willard by another dermatologist. When you call to make an appointment you are not able to speak with a person and must use the voicemail. Although they say that they will return your call I have not received one. I am left to assume that this doctor does not want my business.

|  Be aware  |  show details
by John Doe on Jul 12th, 2013

I would advise everyone to get a second opinion BEFORE you have any kind of surgery or removal of any skin lesion. Dr. Willard and staff seem to find all specimens "cancerous" and appears to be very anxious to remove/do surgery. This is how they make money and not all doctors are honest.

|  Surgery Review  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

The staff is very warm and personable - making me feel at ease during what I thought would be a very stressful experience. I had Mohs surgery for a skin cancer on my face. It was removed after two steps and the cancer was analyzed under the microscope, which showed that it was gone after the second removal. I was then stitched up and after a week the wound healed great! It has now been about 2 months and I cannot even see the scar. Dr. Willard is a wonderful surgeon and I would highly recommend him to any of my friends or family who need this procedure. Another great perk is the kitchen at the office - snacks, coffee, etc. which helps since the day can be long while waiting for the skin to be analyzed while you wait.

|  Why does it say 6 pts rating--when the highest you can give is a 4  |  show details
Apr 6th, 2012

If I could give a 20 I would. I have just had my 2nd skin cancer surgery on my face performed by Dr. Willard. My first he needed to open my nose from bridge to tip on the side....no scar..NONE. This new surgery-bridge of nose down by the eye. Have no fear about going to him - he is a genius who is warm, friendly with just the right touch of humor as is his entire staff.*************** 15 starsDottie SchurrDoylestown, Pa

|  Excellent experience  |  show details
Feb 25th, 2011

Went to dr Willard for a skin cancer on my ear. It was removed by the Mohs technique. The results were excellent and you cannot even tell I had a surgery. Nice personality, comfortable office, friendly staff and overall very good experience.