A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Williams MD and PT is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.