A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Williams
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Williams Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Atlanta Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert James Williams MD and PT is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Williams practice?
- Dr. Robert Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Williams practices Internal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Obstetricians & Gynecologists.