A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Wilson is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Wilson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wilson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wilson practice?
Dr. Robert Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA and Darien, GA.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons, Portland Internists, and Portland Family Physicians.