A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Winchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Winchell is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Winchell, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Multiple Trauma
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Winchell graduated from Yale University, New Haven. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Winchell has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Maine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert J Winchell MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Winchell practice?
- Dr. Robert Winchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Robert Winchell practices Surgery near Portland, ME.
Additional practice locations include: La Jolla, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Portland Surgeons.