A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Wolfson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital XXXXX
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wolfson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Wolfson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert J. Wolfson practice?
Dr. Robert Wolfson practices Otolaryngology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Morrisville, PA.
See Philadelphia Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bob Wolfson, Dr. Bobby Wolfson, Dr. Rob Wolfson, Dr. Robbie Wolfson