Dr. Robert Young Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 1st, 2015

Essure Procedure

In 2011, I was able to get Essure procedure done. I was 28-29 at that time, and a type I diabetic. Dr. Young very possibly saved my life by agreeing to perform this as I would have a high risk pregnancy with multiple complications. It's now 2015, and I am SO VERY GRATEFUL to him for actually listening to me and providing me with safe, reasonable, and attentive care. Really, I can't thank him enough! I love my freedom and not having fear of accidental pregnancy and complications with that.

April 9th, 2011

Excellent Physisian

Accurately diagnosed what another physician had missed and treated a difficult yeast infection for over a year. Very caring, knowledgeable, and skilled doctor. One of the few I trust.

March 19th, 2015