A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacey, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacey graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jacey has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacey accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 34 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert W. Jacey practice?
Dr. Robert Jacey practices Ophthalmology near Henrico, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Richmond, VA and Wicomico Church, VA.
See Henrico Ophthalmologists.