A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackler graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jackler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Jackler practice?
Dr. Robert Jackler practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Otolaryngologists.