Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackler graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Jackler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Jackler practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackler has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jackler practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Stanford, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Stanford Otolaryngologists.