Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackler
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackler graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Jackler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Jackler practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jackler practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.