A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jackler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jackler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jackler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jackler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Ear Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackler graduated from Boston University . He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jackler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Keith Jackler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Robert K. Jackler practice?
- Dr. Robert Jackler has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jackler practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Otolaryngologists.