Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Robert Jacobson
Dr. Robert Jacobson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Macon, GA, with another office in Columbus, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal and Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Jacobson is affiliated with Navicent Health. Dr. Jacobson has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Jacobson has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal and Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Robert Jacobson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Macon, GA.
Dr. Jovanni Neblett-Blackmon
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Macon, GA 0.01 mi14
Dr. Patrice Walker
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Macon, GA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Miguel Torres
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Macon, GA 0.01 mi8