A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jacobson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jacobson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jacobson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobson graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Jacobson has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Lewis Jacobson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Jacobson practice?
- Dr. Robert Jacobson has 17 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jacobson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA and Decatur, GA.
See Columbus Obstetricians & Gynecologists.