Dr. Robert Jalosinski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jalosinski?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jalosinski?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 1st, 2016

Run Don't Look Back

After reading the positive reviews, I scheduled an appointment with Dr. J.  I've never been diagnosed with anything in my lifetime ( in my 40's) and originally called for my child. He was quick to try to get a file open on me and began pushing multiple meds on both of us. He makes a quick diagnosis in the 1st or 2nd appointment and does not go beyond his first impression. There's no scratching beyond the surface or considering history.  What you get in the beginning will be the best he's got and the most you'll get out of him.  Six months later for us, his initial diagnosis was incorrect --so it was time lost.   His office is a mess, sloppy files 4 feet high in the treatment room, not a single staff member around to answer calls.  When/if he calls back, it's 8-10pm or 2am-never during the day.  He is easily irritable on the phone and does not answer questions well.    I didn't want to rush to judgment even though our gut was screaming, we stuck with him longer but time told the truth. He often would say he was changing patients around to get you in sooner, or sending you to a pharmacist who will provide the prescription for less, or offering samples of medication-- presenting as a Hero. But what we found was opposite. He was not doing us favors-the pharmacist was his friend who charged 2x as much. Hidden agendas with this guy from little to big things.  If you call him on anything,  he becomes angry , fast talks & insists  "you don't understand".   This guy is in it for the $.   No fun exerting time & energy writing a review like this ( much easier to cut losses and move on)  just want to spare the next person time and trouble. Find the right professional- this one needs to retire.

October 19th, 2016

Desperate

I was desperate for a diagnosis. It seemed no one could help me. I called and Dr. J and he called back first chance he had and said he could hear the desperation in my voice. I told him I had years of testing with no result. He said he would diagnose me on my first visit and HE DID. I couldn't believe it..how could I have lived all these years and been so successful with this diagnosis. He said I learned how to live with this. Now there is help. He was warm, let me talk and gave me interesting facts. He even challenged me. I will always be thankful I found him in the phone book.

May 4th, 2016

finally got proper diagnosis, now everything is making sense, getting better !!!

January 27th, 2016

Don't use this doctor, it is a scam!

Very disappointing, charges up front and tells his patients that he will refund the money once the insurance pays him which is a lie, he never refunds the money, this happened to several patients of his, investigation in the process, way overcharges for his services

March 6th, 2014

Parent

I felt he was dissolved, doesn't return calls for anything other than an appointment. Calls late at night, always in a hurry to get you off the phone. Says he participates in your insurance and then collects the full amount. Does not file insurance, makes the patient do it knowing he is within your network and breaching his contract with the insurance company. Not worth going too. I felt like he doesn't have an assistant to do his admin work, therefor making his patient do his work for him. If they are within your network they are responsible for filing the insurance and only collecting your co-pay. That why we have insurance!

January 31st, 2014

hard to believe

A brilliant man and most sweet. Could not recommend him more highly;an actual life- saver.

June 25th, 2013

I was sick with depression for long time, many doctors, many treatments. Fortunately for me, after meeting with the Doctor,after reviewing my symptoms, he told me that my depression may be also related to my thyroid problem. Finally got better, God bless !!

August 16th, 2012

fixed my depression when other doctors could'nt

March 22nd, 2012

Dr. J, tough on telephonic communication, outstanding otherwise

A very wise man, patient and understanding. Not at all does it feel like a doctor's visit, more like a great

October 14th, 2011

Excellent in diagnosis, very compassionate and professional

March 12th, 2011

Best Psychiatrist our family has had

Spends a lot of time with our family. He is compassionate and genuinely cares about our family.

December 30th, 2010

overall very positive experience

Excellent accuracy in diagnosing a problem,very professional and caring, overall v. positive experience