Some ratings provided by DrScore. Doctor.com.
Parent show details Parent
Mar 6th, 2014

I felt he was dissolved, doesn't return calls for anything other than an appointment. Calls late at night, always in a hurry to get you off the phone. Says he participates in your insurance and then collects the full amount. Does not file insurance, makes the patient do it knowing he is within your network and breaching his contract with the insurance company. Not worth going too. I felt like he doesn't have an assistant to do his admin work, therefor making his patient do his work for him. If they are within your network they are responsible for filing the insurance and only collecting your co-pay. That why we have insurance!

hard to believe show details hard to believe
by Ann Marie Escamilla on Jan 31st, 2014

A brilliant man and most sweet. Could not recommend him more highly;an actual life- saver.

by Anna on Jun 24th, 2013

I was sick with depression for long time, many doctors, many treatments. Fortunately for me, after meeting with the Doctor,after reviewing my symptoms, he told me that my depression may be also related to my thyroid problem. Finally got better, God bless !!

Dr. J, tough on telephonic communication, outstanding otherwise show details Dr. J, tough on telephonic communication, outstanding otherwise
Mar 22nd, 2012

A very wise man, patient and understanding. Not at all does it feel like a doctor's visit, more like a great

Oct 14th, 2011

Excellent in diagnosis, very compassionate and professional

Best Psychiatrist our family has had show details Best Psychiatrist our family has had
Mar 11th, 2011

Spends a lot of time with our family. He is compassionate and genuinely cares about our family.

overall very positive experience show details overall very positive experience
Dec 30th, 2010

Excellent accuracy in diagnosing a problem,very professional and caring, overall v. positive experience

anna show details anna
by Anonymous on Dec 30th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

Very professional,excellent experience and diagnosis accuracy

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com
anita show details anita
by Anonymous on May 28th, 2010 on doctorsdig.com

excellent knowledge & experience !

Read Full Review at doctorsdig.com