A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Babak Jamasbi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Babak Jamasbi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Babak Jamasbi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamasbi graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jamasbi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Babak J Jamasbi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Babak J. Jamasbi practice?
- Dr. Babak Jamasbi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Babak Jamasbi practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Emeryville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Rosa, CA and Castro Valley, CA.
See Emeryville Anesthesiologists and Emeryville Pain Management Doctors.