Dr. Robert Jamieson MD Patient Reviews

July 21st, 2016
Fast and courteous

April 13th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Robert Jamieson and his entire staff provide excellent care and assistance. Dr. Jamieson's warm demeanor and overall professionalism is comforting. I dare say is the best at diagnosing your problem and placing you on the proper medication program. The staff is nice, friendly and always ready to assist you if asked. I can not imagine a better practice.

February 20th, 2016
Dr. Jamieson and his staff are kind, considerate, and knowledgeable. I feel safe under their care and would recommend family, if needed.

January 7th, 2016
Dr. Jamieson is wonderful and I love him dearly!! I have no complaints whatsoever. He overlooks my medical condition and meds carefully and listens to what I have to say and any concerns I may have.

December 22nd, 2015
I have been seeing Dr. Robert Jamieson for about 25 years and he is always right on top of everything. He is willing to talk things over with me, make sure I am taking my meds correctly and makes me feel totally comfortable and that he cares. I wouldn't see anyone else !!

November 18th, 2015
Dr. Jamieson takes time to listen to you and does't rush you in and out.I would recommened him to anyone.He is really a good Dr.

July 13th, 2011
Dr. Jamieson saved my life!
Years ago Dr. Jamieson helped me by providing an accurate diagnosis and correct drug therapy for the management of my mental illness. It's been now 20 years later and I can honestly reflect that he helped save my life. He is very knowledgeable about the latest treatments. I would highly recommend him!

June 14th, 2011
He really helped me!
I had been misdiagnosed, and Dr. Jamieson knew exactly what my issue was, addressed it and I have been much better since. I, personally, like the nurse practitioners who work with him, although I was hesitant at first. It's true about the 6 month appointments, but usually you are talking about scheduled drugs that really need to be monitored. He and the nurses alternate the 6 month appointments. I was just so thankful to finally get the help I needed. I also like being able to get in and out quickly.