Learn more about Dr. Robert Janda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Janda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janda
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Janda Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Janda, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Janda MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Janda practice?
- Dr. Robert Janda has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Janda practices Gastroenterology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Gastroenterologists.