A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Janda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Janda is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Janda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Janda graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Janda has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Charles Janda MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Janda practice?
- Dr. Robert Janda has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Janda practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Hinsdale, IL.
See Hinsdale Internists and Hinsdale Gastroenterologists.