Dr. Robert Janda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Janda?

September 2nd, 2016

Mr.

He was very kind and considerate when we had an emergency. He listened well and understood our concerns. I would definitely continue to see him!

June 9th, 2015

They don't come any better than Dr. Janda. Qualified, personable and caring.

March 1st, 2012

He cares about his patients

Love this doctor, easy going, careful, kind and considerate.

May 30th, 2011

IGNORANT AND CONDESCENDING

I have seen Dr. Janda a few times, mostly for IBS and post pregnancy Bowel problems. He is short, belittles your problems, and is always in a hurry. Not to mention a nightmare to schedule with.The last time I saw him was after a c-section that had to be performed after the baby had been lodged in my pelvis for a week, which left my bowel swollen bruised, and dysfuntional. I was re hospitalized, and when he made rounds and visited me he was arrogant, tacky, and belittling. not only was i postpartum, but i had been re-admitted b/c the ER doc said my bowel tissue was damaged and "Boggy", causing alot of discomfort. I was literally crying in pain, and his remark was "why are you crying? Its all in your head" I vowed to never set foot in his office again. That was four years ago and i have since found a much more professional and curteous MD out of Palos Hospital. My opinion of him is that he is burned out, and not interested in minor GI issues.

April 1st, 2011

Excellent Dr.

September 15th, 2010

POOR and Worse than most

Dr Janda, I personally found to be very negative, condescending, and not willing to listen. Follow-up is non-existent, I tried to contact him for a month, to no response. He is arrogant and rude.

October 1st, 2009

Appointment Scheduling Nightmare

I would love to be able to rate Dr. Janda but his office staff is impossible to deal with. I have been trying to schedule an appointment for 2 weeks to no avail. The woman who is responsible for scheduling never answers her phone and does not return messages. I have called a total of 6 times. Unfortunately, I may be forced to ask my regular doctor for a referral to a different gastroenterologist.

April 12th, 2009

Tops!

Dr. Janda is simply the finest in his field. I used him as my internist for many years, and recently had a routine GI procedure that went without a hitch. Always takes time to examine, discuss, answer questions, and take his time with you. He also treated my parents many years ago, and they both were more than happy with his work. Big thumbs-up for Dr. Janda!

August 14th, 2017