Learn more about Dr. Robert Jaquiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jaquiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaquiss
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Jaquiss Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jaquiss, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquiss graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaquiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D B Jaquiss MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Jaquiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Jaquiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jaquiss practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiothoracic Surgeons.