A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jaquiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jaquiss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaquiss
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jaquiss, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaquiss graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jaquiss has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert D B Jaquiss MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert D. Jaquiss practice?
- Dr. Robert Jaquiss has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jaquiss practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Congenital Cardiac Surgery near Durham, NC.
See Durham Cardiothoracic Surgeons.