Dr. Robert Jarka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jarka?

Insomnia

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jarka?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2017

Amazing doctor!! Very kind

September 17th, 2015

patient

The Doctor & Nurse's are fantastic. .The front office people are so nice. I always leave feeling good. Am so happy I found you. Now that I live in another state, I come visit my so & take care my medical business.

May 6th, 2015

THE VERY BEST!!! Dr. Jarka...AND the entire staff of the sugfery center!!

September 14th, 2012

I needed a lumbar epidural to relieve pain. He scheduled me....had it done within a couple of weeks of first contacting him. The staff at the surgery center were very efficient and helpful. I didnt have to wait long for the procedure and it went quickly. It was a success but he called me at home a couple of days later anyway to see how I was doing and to reassure me I could call if any problems arose. But no problems arose. I would definitely recommend Dr. Jarka to anybody needing his type of medical attention.

May 10th, 2011

Best Doc in town

Dr Jarka and his entire staff are wonderful. If you are anxious they calm you and questions are always anwsered so you can understand them. Its wonderful to have a doctor that still will pick up the phone themselves and actually call you to see how your doing. Dr Jarka is a 10 +++++ in our book !

March 31st, 2011

Dr. Jarka was fantastic! He took the time to reassure you prior to the procedure and to answer any questions. He followed up with a phone call at home after the procedure to make sure you were fine. I had 2 lumbar epidurals with no anesthesia and they were not painful at all. Great guy.

February 23rd, 2011

No fears, Dr. Jarka has a relaxed & good time

I have had many cervial & lower lumbar epidurals by Dr. Jarka over the years. Although this could be scarry, it's not with him. He is very thorough, professional and friendly during pre-op. During the procedure he is a competant & confident anethesiologist, plays music, chats with me and the assisting staff during the procedure. Very comforting, very friendly... puts me at ease, a real genuine and down to earth Doc.

April 15th, 2010

Nicest man

He was the third pain doctor I saw and the first that treated me by actually listening. He called, was kind, caring, and took extra time to explain everything. He is the best doctor I have ever had, and the nicest person I have ever met. He is an amazing doctor, truly the best!

October 13th, 2008

Best Doctor I've ever known

Greatest Doctor you will ever meet! Very knowledgable, very educated, very humble and very kind.

July 20th, 2017