Dr. Robert Jarvis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jarvis?

Bipolar Disorder

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jarvis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2015

Very good

January 17th, 2014

I have NEVER met a more caring, conscientious psychiatrist! Awesome!

I have been dealing with mental health issues, primarily chronic depression, for 20 years, I began seeing Dr. Jarvis in 2007 and he has done nothing short of changing my opinion completely on psychiatrists! I have had several in the past and he is BY FAR the best I have ever had (and this includes even psychiatrists I have had during inpatient treatment in Arkansas and three other states - I have looked far and wide for a good one). He genuinely cares about his patients. He is kind and courteous and personally returns calls to me every single time. I have a say in my treatment too. Something that most psychiatrists are too arrogant to allow. He's down to earth and really personable. He gets an A+ for bedside manner. After seeing him for almost 7 years, I believe I'm extremely qualified to make this recommendation! The people that say he is rude and money grubbing either don't really know him or have genuine mental issues that will not allow them to see what a wonderful doctor this man is!

January 21st, 2011

greedy, greedy, greedy!

In my opinion, this practice shows more interest in squeezing your check book rather than their patients. Neither doctor nor staff has ever return my phone calls and charges RIDICULOUS missed appointment fees. Theses fees are said to be subject to change to any amount at anytime! Unless you desire to donate to the greedy, go some where else!

November 15th, 2010

Dr. Jarvis saved my life!

I have suffered with severely debilitating clinical depression for 10+ years and had settled with electroconvulsive therapy as a treatment because my previous doctor claimed that I had "exhausted all other medical options." i heard of Dr. Jarvis and made an appointment to see him, about 5 years ago. With his help, I am now a perfectly happy individual.

May 11th, 2009

Should have liscense taken away

This physician abandons patients, neglects patients, and defames their character, and call them names. Should be kicked out of medicine.

October 7th, 2008

Dr Jarvis is wonderful

I have been seeing Dr Jarvis for just over a year. He is wonderful, caring and in tune with his patients. I feel like I have a say in my treatment and that he genuinely cares, not only about my health right this minute, but how his treatment (therapy/meds) will affect me in the long run. I would reccomend him to anyone/everyone.

May 25th, 2017