A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jasmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jasmer, Pulmonologist, Intensivist, and Sleep Medicine specialist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jasmer
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jasmer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jasmer, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Cancer
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Respiratory Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jasmer graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Jasmer has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Marin General Hospital
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert M Jasmer MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Robert M. Jasmer practice?
- Dr. Robert Jasmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jasmer practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Burlingame, CA.
See Burlingame Critical Care Practitioners and Burlingame Pulmonologists.