A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jason, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cosmetic Gynecology Laser
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jason graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jason has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jason accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jason practice?
Dr. Robert Jason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Plastic Surgery near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Great Neck, NY and New York, NY.
See New Hyde Park Obstetricians & Gynecologists and New Hyde Park Surgeons.