A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jason:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jason, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jason, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Gynecologic Surgical Procedures
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jason graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Jason has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Alan Jason MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Robert A. Jason practice?
- Dr. Robert Jason has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jason practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.