Dr. Robert Jason Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jason?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jason?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2017

Couldn't Be Happier!

100% made the right choice by going with Dr. Jason for my surgery. From the first consultation, during surgery and after for recovery and follow ups Dr. Jason, Lauren the executive director and his staff were extremely professional, patient, always available and the list goes on. I had laser vaginal rejuvenation and also had repair of urinary stress incontinence. I could not be happier with the results three months later and this just reconfirmed for me I made the right choice by going with Dr. Jason!

December 6th, 2016

Dr. Jason and his entire staff are courteous, helpful, and patient. I had an amazing experience from the time i booked my procedure with Lauren, to every pre and post op visit, and of course the procedure itself. Dr. Jason explained everything to me and answered every question i had. I couldnt be happier with my results and the experience that i had with Dr. Jason and his amazing staff

November 18th, 2016

Best Labiaplasty Surgeon!!!

Dr. Jason and his staff were so helpful throughout my entire labiaplasty journey. Lauren was especially sensitive to all of my needs and questions, and I felt comfortable right away. Not only was the staff experience 5 star, but my surgery results far exceeded my expectations!

October 7th, 2016

Incredible Doctor!!!

Dr. Jason has totally changed my life! I started on Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT) 1 1/2 years ago and I have changed for the better. I have more energy, higher libido, glowing complexion, no more loss of hair and NO HOT FLASHES!!!! I also had Thermiva treatments 6 months ago with Dr. Jason. These treatments have heightened my libido beyond the BHRT impact. I feel like I did when I was 20 yrs old, and I'm 53! Loving life!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Jason. I was amazed at the amount of time he spends with his patients and how thorough he is. And he returns calls and follows-up with me. He has a great bedside manner also. I needed surgery and he was literally holding my hand in the OR as they were putting me under. I wish I would have met him years ago.

December 23rd, 2015

Awesome doctor!

Dr. Jason is a very talented, intelligent and compassonate doctor. His office staff are very friendly and accommodating as well. Overall, I had a great experience!

December 1st, 2015

Excellent Doctore

Highly recommend Dr. Robert Jason to anyone. I had bladder control problems after having 2 kids at the age of 35. This is my 2nd corrective surgery was performed by Dr. Jason. From the minute i walked in the office i knew i was in the best hands starting from Dr. Jason and his entire Staff. I had the best experience and best surgery performed on me. It's been 5 months since my surgery and the results continue to improve everyday. Please don't waste your time looking for a OBGYN anywhere else. I have done that for you.

November 13th, 2015

More than what I ever would expect

I am a female living with a 17 year Spinal Cord Injury at T'5 with bladder incontinence, vaginal dryness and decrease in tightness, and presentation t ...

October 13th, 2015

Great experience!

The experience was a life changer, I am very happy with the procedure and results. It really works!

September 29th, 2015

Could not ask for a better experience/ thermiva

Dr. Jason has a warm, friendly manner and puts you at ease. He spends time answering all your questions and making you comfortable during the consulta ...

September 25th, 2015

ThermiVa experience

Dr. Jason and his professional helper were incredibly professional and helpful. They both put me at ease, and the process itself was painless and actu ...

September 24th, 2015

Finally Saved and Understood!

I am so happy with Dr. Jason and his amazing staff! Really! Utmost professionalism and care. I always look forward to my appointments with his office, ...

June 25th, 2015

I finally found Dr. Jason who's ONE IN A MILLION!

My daughter's and I have been coming to Dr. Jason's office for many years. His staff is very courteous and helpful. Dr. Jason is thorough, patient and ...