A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jaspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jaspan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jaspan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jaspan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaspan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jaspan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Ira Jaspan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Jaspan practice?
- Dr. Robert Jaspan has 5 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jaspan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Moreno Valley, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.