A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jaspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jaspan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaspan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jaspan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Riverside Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaspan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Jaspan practice?
Dr. Robert Jaspan practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Occupational Medicine near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Lake Arrowhead, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons, Riverside Emergency Physicians, Riverside Pediatricians, and Riverside Preventive Medicine Specialists.