A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jaspan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jaspan, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jaspan graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Jaspan has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jaspan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert I. Jaspan practice?
Dr. Robert Jaspan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Colton, CA.
See Riverside Surgeons.