Pediatrician
653 N Town Center Dr
Ste 80
Las Vegas, NV 89144
702-765-5437
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  Great Office  |  show details
May 31st, 2012

I LOVE this Dr's office. I have seen all 3 peds here and have never had a major problem. My daughter lost a lot of weight right after birth, and my feelings were hurt when they said she had "failure to thrive" but many babies/moms go through this. I don't think it was anything personal. It doesn't matter what Dr I am seeing when I am in the office, the staff all stops to say hello to me and my daughter and they are friendly & have a great bedside manner. They are wonderful with allowing me to space out vaccines and 2 of the 3 drs came to see us shortly after my daughter was born. They could have sent only 1. I think this proves they are committed to their patients and the patient's well being!

|  show details
Sep 6th, 2011

he treated my child like a computer program dosent say hi when he comes in the room just looks at the screen and says what ever the program tells him to say, then makes the baby scared because he just starts his exam very roughly and then when the baby cries you can tell he gets annoyed with it .. then talks to you like you are stupid and answers questions scarcasticaly

|  show details
by TARRAH SPANDRIO on Jul 16th, 2010

he put my new born dr. in the nursery to go under the billi lights when she had a very low level of jaundice and then released her at a higher level then what she originally went in for, HE MADE MY POST PARTUM EXCPERINCE MISRABLE AS A FIRST TIME MOTHER!!!!!

|  You were horriable!!!!!!!  |  show details
by Victoria Broadus on Feb 8th, 2010

When I first came to kid fixers I though Dr. Lepore and Dr. Jerome were GREAT!!!!!But after the third or fourth time, Dr. Jerome started talking to me as if I were stupid! So sorry for wasting your time Dr. Jerome! I had to wait for over 45 Min. past my appt time just have you talk down to me???? Dont think so thats why my son will never be back to your office! And what a shme to because I do like Dr. Lepore.