A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jespersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jespersen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jespersen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jespersen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jespersen graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Jespersen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Bethany Hospital
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Carl Jespersen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert C. Jespersen practice?
- Dr. Robert Jespersen has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jespersen practices Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists.