A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jimenez is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jimenez, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Depressive Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jimenez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jimenez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan