- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jimenez is Good. Dr. Jimenez has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jimenez, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from UT Medical Branch, Galveston, MD.More Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jimenez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Jimenez practice?
Dr. Robert Jimenez practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marion, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Roberto Jimenez, Dr. Bobby Jimenez, Dr. Robbie Jimenez, Dr. Rupert Jimenez