A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jimenez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Robert Jimenez is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jimenez
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Jimenez Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jimenez, MD, PA is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Jimenez graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Jimenez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Leo Jimenez MD and PA is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Robert L. Jimenez practice?
- Dr. Robert Jimenez has 1 office location.
Dr. Robert Jimenez practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.