Dr. Robert Jochim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Jochim?

November 18th, 2015

The Best of The Best

the best Doctor anyone could ask for!

October 18th, 2013

The BEST

Dr. Jochim is the best... I was 44 when I got pregnant with my daughter Emily and I had miscarried 3 times prior and was advised to go see him when I did get pregnant again due to this problem. He knew exactly what my problem was and now I have a 4 1/2 beautiful little girl. Thank god for his experience as he saved her life...

June 29th, 2013

Dr. Jochim is a great Dr. He delivered both of my boys. My first pregnancy was very difficult and he helped me get thru it very well, even gave me his home ph# in case I needed him after hours ( which I used a couple of times). My second pregnancy was a breeze. He took time with me in each visit to answer all me questions and to reassure me. I would recommend him every day. :)

May 7th, 2013

Worst Doctor

I delivered my son 3 months early at St. Joseph's in Phoenix. When I went into his office with some concerns he checked me and said your fine. I went into preterm labor 3 days later. As most patients know expect to wait and hour or more in the waiting room before you even see the doctor.

September 16th, 2009

Medical Care The

June 25th, 2009

I love this doctor, he was my OB when I was pregnant with my daughter- and he was so caring on my situation. He did plenty of ultrasounds to help me, talked me through and didn't blow off any symtoms I might have been worried about. He ended up having to give me an emergency c-section and I recovered very well. I dont' know what's "typical" in an emergency c-section, but it was very professional and he got both my daughter and I through it safely. Stiches looked wonderful too.

May 15th, 2009

Dr. Jochim delivered my first child & now I am pregnant with #2. He has always been very detailed in explaining anything I needed to know. I feel very secure & would recommend his services

April 30th, 2017