Oct 7th, 2015

Very professional, clean office, friendly staff

May 5th, 2015

Great surgeon.

by Mary Moss on Feb 18th, 2015

Love this doctor!! and would refer anyone to him!

Dec 17th, 2014

All the dentists here are amazing. I was treated with awesome care and they all were very nice and courteous.

by Mary V on May 26th, 2014

I was seen at 9:00pm after being in the hospital for 4 days with an extremely large abscessed area. He helped make arrangements for me to have IV pre med and go to his Oxford office the next morning. I have been a dental administrator for 35 yrs. I found his office to be sparkling clean and his staff caring and friendly. I was impressed with his manner, expertise and compassion. I had been in horrible pain for over a week and immediately after the procedure I experienced relief. I cannot express how thankful I was that he took the time to see me in the hospital and immediately recognized my issue. I don't know if my insurance will cover my visits or not. My insurance has a contract with me. I have a contract with Dr John to cover the excellent services provided by a very caring and highly skilled oral surgeon.

Great Dr...... show details Great Dr......
Jan 1st, 2011

Dr. John was referred to me by a friend who's son also had jaw surgery. They accomidated my son's surgery around his college schedule and in a short period of time. His office staff is very polite and professional. Would HIGHLY recommend.