Surgeons, Dentist

Downtown Oxford
113 N Washington St
Oxford, MI 48371
248-969-9500
Locations and availability (5)

|  show details
by Mary V on May 26th, 2014

I was seen at 9:00pm after being in the hospital for 4 days with an extremely large abscessed area. He helped make arrangements for me to have IV pre med and go to his Oxford office the next morning. I have been a dental administrator for 35 yrs. I found his office to be sparkling clean and his staff caring and friendly. I was impressed with his manner, expertise and compassion. I had been in horrible pain for over a week and immediately after the procedure I experienced relief. I cannot express how thankful I was that he took the time to see me in the hospital and immediately recognized my issue. I don't know if my insurance will cover my visits or not. My insurance has a contract with me. I have a contract with Dr John to cover the excellent services provided by a very caring and highly skilled oral surgeon.

|  Great Dr......  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2011

Dr. John was referred to me by a friend who's son also had jaw surgery. They accomidated my son's surgery around his college schedule and in a short period of time. His office staff is very polite and professional. Would HIGHLY recommend.