A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Johnson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near La Grange, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carol Stream, IL and Glendale Heights, IL.
See La Grange General Practitioners and La Grange Internists.