A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johnson
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johnson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Johnson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Central Dupage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert Eugene Johnson MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Robert E. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Robert Johnson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Robert Johnson practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near La Grange, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Carol Stream, IL and Glendale Heights, IL.
See La Grange General Practitioners and La Grange Internists.