Dr. Robert Johnston MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Morris, IL

February 15th, 2016
Excellent doctor, wonderful manner.
Dr. Johnston saw my son at Northwestern Urgent Care, and his bedside manner was incredible. He was calming, easygoing, but very focused on my son's symptoms, and took the time to speak with me about possible comorbidities. He put my son-- who was experiencing both pain and anxiety - - very much at ease, which really helped me feel confident. Additionally, he provided me some printed materials as resources for a contributing issue my son has been dealing with for years. I was pleasantly surprised when the doctor called me a few days later to follow up on my son's condition, asking questions specific to his needs and showing true concern.

December 27th, 2015
Dr. Johnston is a truly caring, and knowledgeable physician. He has treated my entire family, including aging parents , with skill, kindness, and respect at all times.

December 16th, 2015
Rob is an amazing attentive doctor. He looks at the whole person and follows up with a phone call. Carrying, professional, and very proactive

October 20th, 2015
Excellent bedside manner. Excellent physician.

October 19th, 2015
Doctor Ben Johnston BEST Doctor around!
Dr. Johnston is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is greatly compassionate, very dedicated to helping others and he is highly intelligent. He is a truly gifted doctor and anyone who receives his care will walk away a better person. Great man!

October 16th, 2015
Dr Johnston patient care review
Dr Johnston is extremely attentive to my needs and is very professional and compassionate with his patient care delivery and bedside manner. I feel very comfortable entrusting my health care in the hands of Dr Johnston.

October 15th, 2015
retired public school teacher, adjunct professor, county board member,ymca program director
there were not enough stars last three ratings, which is so rare in todays world

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Johnston is extremely professional in his approach. He is also direct which I feel is definitely needed in care. He is very knowledgeable and will put down everything to listen to all that is ailing you so he can properly prescribe after a diagnosis. He is someone I would go to again and again for an opinion.

October 14th, 2015
I first met Dr.Johnston 15 years ago when my son was a toddler. He quickly eased my "worried Mommy" mind after he had bumped his head. Since then Dr. Johnston has become a dear friend whom I trust fully with mine and my families health. His incredible skill as a physician is equally matched by his incredible personality and the way in which he makes everyone feel at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

October 13th, 2015
Dr. Ben Johnston is one of the most caring and helpful doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Awesome bedside manner.

October 13th, 2015
Having worked with dr Johnston for several years in the ER at morris il, Ben has been my go to dr. His professional and caring demeanor is the best. He always has time to listen and follow through and I know I can trust his advice. Will always. Be number one in my book

October 9th, 2015
Dr. Johnston was attentive and courteous. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and understand my needs. He then prescribed medication which was effective and had me feeling better in 24 hours. He urged me to follow up if I ever needed to and when I did a few months later, he remembered me right away and responded without delay. Highly recommended!