Dr. Robert Johnston Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Robert Johnston?

Excellent doctor, wonderful manner.

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Dr. Johnston saw my son at Northwestern Urgent Care, and his bedside manner was incredible. He was calming, easygoing, but very focused on my son's symptoms, and took the time to speak with me about possible comorbidities. He put my son-- who was experiencing both pain and anxiety - - very much at ease, which really helped me feel confident. Additionally, he provided me some printed materials as resources for a contributing issue my son has been dealing with for years. I was pleasantly surprised when the doctor called me a few days later to follow up on my son's condition, asking questions specific to his needs and showing true concern.

Posted on December 28th, 2015

Dr. Johnston is a truly caring, and knowledgeable physician. He has treated my entire family, including aging parents , with skill, kindness, and respect at all times.

Posted on December 17th, 2015

Rob is an amazing attentive doctor. He looks at the whole person and follows up with a phone call. Carrying, professional, and very proactive

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Excellent bedside manner. Excellent physician.

Doctor Ben Johnston BEST Doctor around!

Posted on October 20th, 2015

Dr. Johnston is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He is greatly compassionate, very dedicated to helping others and he is highly intelligent. He is a truly gifted doctor and anyone who receives his care will walk away a better person. Great man!

Dr Johnston patient care review

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Dr Johnston is extremely attentive to my needs and is very professional and compassionate with his patient care delivery and bedside manner. I feel very comfortable entrusting my health care in the hands of Dr Johnston.

retired public school teacher, adjunct professor, county board member,ymca program director

Posted on October 15th, 2015

there were not enough stars last three ratings, which is so rare in todays world

Posted on October 15th, 2015

Dr. Johnston is extremely professional in his approach. He is also direct which I feel is definitely needed in care. He is very knowledgeable and will put down everything to listen to all that is ailing you so he can properly prescribe after a diagnosis. He is someone I would go to again and again for an opinion.

Posted on October 15th, 2015

I first met Dr.Johnston 15 years ago when my son was a toddler. He quickly eased my "worried Mommy" mind after he had bumped his head. Since then Dr. Johnston has become a dear friend whom I trust fully with mine and my families health. His incredible skill as a physician is equally matched by his incredible personality and the way in which he makes everyone feel at ease. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

Posted on October 14th, 2015

Dr. Ben Johnston is one of the most caring and helpful doctors I have ever had the privilege of knowing. Awesome bedside manner.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

Having worked with dr Johnston for several years in the ER at morris il, Ben has been my go to dr. His professional and caring demeanor is the best. He always has time to listen and follow through and I know I can trust his advice. Will always. Be number one in my book

Posted on October 9th, 2015

Dr. Johnston was attentive and courteous. He took the time to listen to my symptoms and understand my needs. He then prescribed medication which was effective and had me feeling better in 24 hours. He urged me to follow up if I ever needed to and when I did a few months later, he remembered me right away and responded without delay. Highly recommended!