A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Robert Jongeward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Robert Jongeward, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jongeward graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Jongeward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Three Rivers Area Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Robert H Jongeward MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Robert H. Jongeward practice?
- Dr. Robert Jongeward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Robert Jongeward practices Diagnostic Radiology near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI.
See Kalamazoo Radiologists.